You have been admitted to Williams Baptist University where your learning experience will become foundational for launching your life with purpose!
- Complete Your Online Portal: Login to your online portal, using the username and password sent in your acceptance packet. (Your admissions counselor can send you this info if you need it (or lose it)). 😀
- Visit Campus: Schedule your campus visit. You will have the opportunity to explore what a Williams education is like in a day by visiting professors, eating in our renovated Mabee-Gwinup Cafeteria, sitting in on a class of your choice, discussing scholarship opportunities and getting your first official Williams t-shirt.
- Freshman Registration: Register now for Fall 2019 Classes | Dates: April 15 – May 15, 2019
What is Freshman Registration?
- We invite students who intend to enroll for the Fall of 2019 to come in the Spring (April 15 – May 15) to setup their Fall class schedule.
- Students are invited to register for classes in person or over the phone (whichever is best for you).
- Next, we’ll review your financial aid package.
- Finally, you’ll have your picture taken for your student ID.
For any questions please call the admissions office at 870-759-4120 or call us toll-free at 1-800-722-4434.