Please complete the form below.
Recommendations for Self Quarantine:
- Remain at home and avoid all public activities. This means do not go to work, church,
school, stores, (including grocery stores), nor any public events or places.
- Do not have visitors in your home.
- If you live with other people, stay in a separate room. If that is not possible, wear a
face mask when you are in the same room and stay at least 6 feet away apart at all times.
- Wash your hands and use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer often. Do not share
personal items such as dishes, cups, forks, spoons, towels, etc.
- Do not leave your home except to get urgent or emergency medical care. If you need
to see the doctor for reasons other than emergency please contact you medical provider
ahead of time to make proper arrangement.
- Check self for fever daily. This means taking your temperature in the morning at the
same time every day. Write it down on the table found on the page attached. Your doctor
will need this information to determine when you are able to resume normal activities or
if you need additional care.
- If you begin to have symptoms such as fever, cough, or trouble breathing, or otherwise
feel sick, contact your health care provider.