Register for Fall Classes!
WBU Invites you to campus to register for your fall classes!
Registering for Classes is EASY
Earliest Day to Register for Classes: Monday, April 17th
How to register:
1. Fill out the form below
2. We’ll schedule your official day & time
3. Come to WBU in person is preferred, but we can register you by phone if necessary
4. Create your class schedule!
5. Review financial aid, housing info, get your student I.D., and more
6. Leave campus an official WBU student!
P.s. we recommend paying your one-time housing deposit of $100, but no other fees or payments are required at this time.
Take Your Next Step at Williams
WBU will change your life. Your will build life-long friendships and learn the skills necessary that will equip your for the future you have always dreamed of. Williams will help you discover who you are as a person, while providing an academically excellent Christian-based education. Attending Williams means joining a family, being a valuable part of a community, and meeting new people, students and staff alike, that will have a positive impact on your life now and in the future.