BENEFITS FOR COMMUNITY PARTNERS
– Great addition to your workforce.
– Dependable: Their education depends on them showing up for work!
– Equip the next generation with a great work ethic.
– Help students avoid the burden of student loans.
– Your company/organization is truly investing in your local community by supporting your hometown university.
BECOMING A COMMUNITY PARTNER IS EASY
STEP 1: Fill out the form below.
STEP 2: We’ll contact you to arrange a visit to campus.
STEP 3: We’ll work together on a great arrangement and your new employees will be easy to find and hire!
How does the student benefit?
Tuition & Fees are fully covered for students enrolled in Williams Works! These students will work 16 hours per week for 17 weeks every semester. Compensation for the work students do is applied directly to their academic costs. Between their earnings at work, WBU scholarship funds and government aid, the student’s cost of education (tuition & fees) is fully covered.
Applying Made Easy
How Much You’ll Work
Whether you are working on Eagle Farms or with one of our nearby community partners, you will work 16 hours per week and in turn your tuition and fees will be fully covered.
Your Next Steps
Apply for Admission & Williams Works BEFORE February 1st.
Attend an on-campus interview in February.
Recipients will be selected and notified by March 1, 2020.