Library Public Services Philosophy
The purpose of Felix Goodson Library Public Services is to make information available to Library users. The goal of all Library departments is to enhance customer service in:
- Finding information to answer specific questions;
- Helping users find information for themselves;
- Teaching people how to use library resources and how to do library research;
- Disseminating information in the mode of delivery (print and electronic) that best meets user needs;
- Providing information literacy instruction connected with the curricular goals;
- Support academic freedom and uphold the confidentiality of library patron records.
School Term Hours
Mon-Thurs: 8 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday: 12 noon to 4 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Closed for lunch: 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
Closed weekends & holidays